Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate high levels of public service commitment, personal integrity, and continuous learning
- Effectively align resources and lead people to accomplish goals
- Practice results-driven management
- Lead agency processes to establish goals, measure and report on performance and outcomes, and act as effective change agents
- Meet organizational goals through effective planning
- Participate in a network of public leaders and managers as members of the American Academy of Certified Public Managers (AACPM)
Participants who complete the program will receive a credential recognized by the National Certified Public Manager® Consortium.
Pre-Work: The Public Management Academy is a prerequisite to the program
February 27 and 28, May 1 and 2, September 11 and 12, November 6 and 7, 2019 in San Diego.
- Duration: Four 2-day modules