This questionnaire assesses a manager’s level of performance on 18 competencies, judged critical for excellent performance at the executive levels of management. The manager, his/her supervisors, peers, and direct reports complete the instrument and the combined ratings are then compared to the manager’s self-ratings. The individual’s self-ratings are compared, in graphic and numeric forms. The Competency Instrument provides insight into which areas of development can have the most significant impact.
The person being assessed receives a summary report which contains the following:
- A summary of all responses sorted by Rater Group
- A Competency Profile radar chart with scores for each rating group across all competencies
- A Competency Summary with scores for each competency group by Rater Group
- A listing of Individual Survey Items with scores for each by Rater Group
- A table of five highest and five lowest ranked items
- A verbatim report of open-ended comments by Rater Group
- A Recommended Developmental Reading List of Harvard Business Review articles, which are based on the results of the individual’s feedback survey
The Centre provides a consultant to conduct a feedback session to ensure that participants are able to accurately interpret and utilize the results.