S.T.A.R.T. – Supervisor Transition and Readiness Training – (Day ONE of a TWO Day Series)- SAN DIEGO
7310 Miramar Rd
San Diego, CA 92126
This is THE Quick Start Guide to Hit the Ground Running!
42% of new managers don’t understand what it takes to succeed,
according to a study by Development Dimensions International.
Only one in 10 leaders were actually groomed for a management job
and more than half (57 percent) reported that trial
and error had the most influence in achieving their leadership abilities.
DON’T LEAVE YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS UP TO CHANCE.
THE S.T.A.R.T. PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ABOUT TO, OR WHO HAVE RECENTLY BECOME SUPERVISORS
The S.T.A.R.T. Program consists of two full day sessions which address:
- What does it mean to be a supervisor?
- How can you make a successful transition from individual contributor to being in charge of a unit, team or even department?
- How should you deal with the most common practical issues new supervisors often face?
In addition, participants will create a Transition Action Plan which contains two elements:
- Specific actions the participant will take to ensure their transition is successful, and
- They will determine what long-range skill development options should be researched and undertaken
*THIS IS DAY ONE OF A TWO DAY SERIES
*Cost includes skill building, participant workbook, “What Your Boss Never Told You” book, Continental breakfast, and lunch.