Supervisor’s Academy — (Day ONE of a FIVE Day Series)
140 E 12th St
National City, CA 91950
“Contrary to the opinion of many people, leaders are not born.
Leaders are made, and they are made by effort and hard work.”
The Supervisors Academy is designed for first and second line supervisors,and those who lead front-line employees.
The program is interactive, combining lecturettes and best practices models, group discussion, team activities, goal setting, and critical thinking exercises.
The Supervisor’s Academy consists of five full day sessions and topics include:
- Changing Role of Supervisors and Best Practices of Leadership
- Communication and the Myers Briggs
- Components of High Performance Teams
- Facilitation Skills and Meeting Effectiveness
- Working with Different Generations
- Man/Woman Communication
- Advanced Coaching and Influencing Others
- Decision-making and Accountability
- Managing Change
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Goal Setting
This action packed program includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Notebook, and Self-Assessment Instruments