Because of The Centre’s vast public-sector client list, it has its pulse on the current needs and trends in most organizations. Recent examples of the Leadership Forum Topics include the following:
- Raising the Quality of Public Dialogue: How to Create Reasonable Public Discourse on Important Public Policy Decisions.
- Changing Demographics and the New Dynamics at Work, featuring a multi-generational panel discussing expectations and hopes.
- Nine “Entrepreneurial Government Workshops” featuring author Ted Gaebler and state and local leaders who excelled in innovative, entrepreneurial leadership.
- The Efficiency Series, featuring six half-day workshops on techniques to effectively meet the challenges of today’s demanding and difficult financial times.
- Violence in the Workplace.
- Man/Woman Communication Style Differences.
- The Learning Organization, a satellite series featuring Peter Senge and Rick Ross, co-authors of The Fifth Discipline Field Book.
To receive our newsletter with announcements about upcoming Leadership Forums or to arrange a special event, click the button below.