The Alliance Toolkit program incorporates:
- A unit-wide strengths-based approach
- Foundational assessments that support individual growth and effective collaboration
- Targeted development opportunities for leadership, management, and staff
- Collaborative and experiential activities designed to break down internal barriers
- Comprehensive toolkits that support “on-the-job” application of new skills for employees and managers!
- A six-month to one-year progression of learning and application
This program integrates consultant-facilitated sessions on topics such as Role as a Leader, Managing Others, Managing a Team, and Performance Management that are customized to meet the needs of the organization or team, and is then supported with a Management Toolkit and Employee Toolkit chock full of activities, tips, worksheets, guides, and strategies to facilitate the long-term integration of concepts for team effectiveness. Coming full circle, all members of the unit, including staff, come together to participate in a World Café Activity. This experience enables the entire team to collaboratively brainstorm avenues to increase team effectiveness, identify barriers to success, and actively discuss the application of newly developed skills in their environment.
When you’re ready to collectively enhance the effectiveness of your entire team or organization, give us a call so we can build a Toolkit that is just right for you!