A learning partner to guide and assist with individual development goals
Individual coaching is a process that engages a leader in dialogue with a trained leadership coach to address individual and organizational challenges, development opportunities, and solution-oriented strategies for success.
What makes individual coaching so powerful is:
- Multi-rater feedback
- Competency-based development
- Focus on performance outcomes
- Action planning and accountability
Individual Coaching typically occurs over a six to twelve month period with one or two 1-hour meetings each month.
Some sessions may include coach observations in real work contexts and/or incorporation of superior. Phone sessions are also available.
A cost-effective option for supporting individual growth with the additional benefit of peer-to-peer interaction
Coaching Learning Groups are small groups of leaders who want more hands-on development as well as interaction with others in similar positions. Some examples of what participants focus on in a Coaching Learning Group:
- Identification of personal values
- Exploration of obstacles and challenges to achieving goals
- Discussion of topics identified as relevant to the group
- Practice of new skills with the coach and with peers
- Sharing with each other (e.g., best practices)
Coaching Learning Groups typically occur over a six-month period with one 2-hour meeting each month. A Leadership Coach facilitates each session.