- Discover opportunities to improve employee experience
- Build trust and remove barriers
- Improve engagement and increase performance
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement
- Obtain benchmarks and key insights on the current state
- Energize the workforce as well as management
- Provide an opportunity for open and two-way communication
- Increase involvement of all employees
The Centre’s Employee Engagement Survey assesses the key components that we have identified as critical to employee engagement in Public Sector Organizations after years of our own research. Additionally, the report includes normative data for comparison to other similar agencies.
We use a six-step, 15 week timeline to streamline the survey process, and we build in several elements of leadership and employee involvement, culminating in a full day leadership workshop to ensure action plans and commitments for follow-through are coordinated and consistent.