Foundations in Excellence
Enhance your self-awareness, personal development, and engagement at work.
Foundations in Excellence is a thought provoking and challenging program designed to meet the needs of staff who do not have supervisory responsibility and are interested in learning some of the tools, concepts, and best practices taught in leadership academies
March 3 & 4, 2020 | 8:30am – 4:30pm | San Diego Innovation Center
- Discover Your Strengths
- Emotional Intelligence and Communication -Managing Self and Others
- The Leader in Each of Us – Managing to Your Sphere of Influence and Service Orientation in a Public Sector Agency
- Resiliency – Effectively Managing Priorities and Facing Challenging Situations
- Managing Your Career
Deanna Potter, M.A.
Cost ($469) Includes:
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- StrengthsFinder Assessment
Contact Julie Riklin (email@example.com) by February 14 to register.