The S.T.A.R.T. Program is intended for individuals who are about to, or who have recently become, supervisors. This two-day program addresses:
- What does it mean to be a supervisor?
- How can you make a successful transition from individual contributor to being in charge of a unit, team or even department?
- How should you deal with the most common practical issues new supervisors often face?
- Participants will create a Transition Action Plan which contains two elements:
- Specific actions the participant will take to ensure their transition is successful, and
- What long-range skill development options should be researched and undertaken?
San Diego: Fall 2019 – Dates TBD
Central Coast: Spring 2020 – Dates TBD
- Duration: 2 days